TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

This is NOT stolen!

Guys, as he said, I worked pretty closely with the author in making this, and I can assure you, he is the same one who uploaded it on YouTube. The viedo is not stolen.

Connect Two Connect Two

Very good

Very nice animation you have here. It was very smoothly animated, and it was pretty funny. Definately worth watching. Keep up the good work!

StupidDream responds:

Yeah, the animation is something I'm proud of again in this movie. I went up to 30 frames per second from the 24 I used last time, and really wanted to focus on frame by frame stuff with the hands and facial expressions.

Thanks for saying it was worth watching. I hope nobody ends up feeling like they wasted 5 minutes.

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

Veeeery hard...

Great game. I like it a lot. It was a lot more strategic than most TD games. However, the extreme difficulty of the bosses took a little out of the experience for me.

FMX Team FMX Team

Good Graphics... Faulty Physics.

Yes, It was a nice, game; the graphics were very nice, and the gameplay was smooth, but the bike had a tendancy to try and do a backflip of every jump. This, I think, greatly reduced the experience, because staying on the bike is so hard. Keep up the good work, though. I did enjoy the game.

Actraiser: Dance of the People Actraiser: Dance of the People

Very Cool.

I love what you did with this. Much better than the original version, IMO. Keep it up!

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

Wow

This is incredible. Really well done!

rtnario responds:

The work pays off. :D Thanks!

-'+ Bring That Beat Back +'- -'+ Bring That Beat Back +'-

Incredible

Truly a masterpiece. I think you could sell this on iTunes and make some money. The only thing I would suggest is make a longer club mix so I can hear more! Keep it up.

5/5
10/10

Krussi responds:

Thanks :D and glad you liked it.
I actually got some ideas for it and intend to make this one (radio edit) at least a bit longer, and then I'll probably make an club mix or extended version of it :P

Thanks for the review, the full score and the support :D

And I will keep it up ^^